Thursday, December 15, 2016

Back to the finals

As mentioned last night, I had my biostats final today at 1330. In preparation for this one, I spent the entire morning going over old exams. I was feeling good about this one too, so I had a single brotein bar before heading in to take the test.


After taking the full 2.5 hours to take the test, I returned home, a little skeptical about my performance. I felt pretty good about it, but it just took forever. Anyway, it was over now, so I turned my attention to food. Sidney cooked up some chicken strips, and I had some bread to go with it.


I got a bowl of ketchup to go with the chicken, because I guess I'm weird and really like ketchup with chicken.


For dessert, Sidney was kind enough to share her leftover cheesecake with me. This was another chocolate variety.


And I had some nice cold milk to wash it down.


Only one final left. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment