Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Day Break

Even though I've only had 2 finals this week thus far, it's nice to have a day without a final. To celebrate this break, I had a couple slices of bread for breakfast.


This was also a very calculating move, because I knew that we would be going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Sean's birthday. And since his birthday was like two weeks ago, and since I had "graduated" last weekend, I hijacked this dinner just a tad.

And we eventually arrived at The Cheesecake Factory. I didn't even open the menu.


After we ordered, they brought out the bread.



I didn't overdose on bread out of consideration of the others in attendance. But when I ordered, I was about to overdose on something else:


I love it when they take me seriously when I order "a lot of ranch." My whole order consisted of the crispy chicken sandwich with Buffalo sauce and pepper jack with sweet potato fries and a lot of ranch.

Oh, heck yes!


They got it exactly correct, and it was as delicious as ever.

For dessert, everyone rejected my request for Sylas and Maddy's. I realized that we were like 50 miles away, but still. And I understood that we were at The Cheesecake Factory, but still. I ended up relenting, and I ordered the Hershey's Chocolate cheesecake.


Yeah, that turned out to be a good idea.

We then walked down the street to the book store, where I found a real life pusheen cat that was partaking in the consumption of just the dessert I had suggested.


And now, with dinner and fun frolicking over, I turned my attention back to studying, this time for my biostatistics final tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment