Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Wedding

This morning, I headed in to the Winter Farmers' Market to help Sidney deal with the hoards and hoards of people. And trust me, there was not a shortage of people this morning!

And look at these dishrags so prettily arranged!


And, being a Lawrence Farmers' Market, that means that there were breakfast burritos to be had!



After a while at the Market, I had to leave to head up to Mound City to attend my Grandma's wedding reception. One of the first things I found upon arriving was cake!!


It looked good, but I couldn't help imagining how it tasted...


But I restrained myself...for now. This was possible largely because it was time to eat dinner!



There were a lot of good foods, including some brisket, pork, fried chicken, corn, cheesy potatoes, and rolls.


There was also punch! I still don't know why it's called punch, but I can honestly say I've never wanted to punch anyone while drinking punch!


This is my plate compared to my dad's plate. Does he even get huge?!


This is some more punch, alongside some sparkling grape juice.


And, finally, it was time for cake! I got one piece each of white and chocolate.


I then had a fancy chocolate.

  
It had liquid gains on the inside.


When I got home, Sidney and I headed over to her parents' house, where we were again treated to some ice cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment