Thursday, December 8, 2016

Good Day

What made today a good day? Was it my breakfast? Nope; I didn't have breakfast. Maybe it was lunch. Nope; I also skipped that meal, too. So, what made today a good day? Well, quite simply, it was my last day of classes at the University of Kansas. Wow. I stopped to take in the moment in the building that has been my home away from home for the past year and a half, Haworth.


When I got home, I was in a celebratory mood. Coincidentally, Sidney had combined some peanut butter and chocolate chips, and I was all over that! I love this girl! She can read my mind like no other!


I then finished off the rest of the leftover chicken noodle "soup" that is really no longer soup thanks to me boiling off all the water. Oops! It still tasted good, though.


Sidney and I then shared a bowl of popcorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment