Wednesday, December 7, 2016

First Snow!

As I was preparing to drive to class this morning, I was shocked when I opened the blinds to see snow! I guess I haven't been paying that much attention to the weather.


I then grabbed a muffin (aka best breakfast) and headed out the door...


Dang it! I then had to postpone my muffin consumption to brush the snow off of my car. This was not a welcome turn of events.

When I got home from school, Sidney offered to make dinner:



What a wonderful sandwich! It was piled high with salami and cheese.


Then, Sidney and I ate some ice cream that we found in our freezer. Mine was this one:



And yes, I ate it all. One can not simply stop eating ice cream until it is gone. It's impossible. I know, I've tried.

I then needed something a little salty to offset all that sweet. Cheesy popcorn was the perfect snack to accomplish that.


Yummity yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment