Friday, December 9, 2016

Crunchy Chicken Cheddar Wrap!!!!!

It's Stop Day, and with no classes, I didn't have to eat any brotein since I didn't really need my brain today. I started the day off with a bowl of mandarin orange salad. 


I then drove in to the union to get my cap and gown, and while I was there, I treated myself to a crunchy chicken cheddar wrap. I deserve this.




When I returned home, I found a ton of muffins.


A literal ton of muffins.


Seriously, a TON of muffins.


Oh, and this little Frankencookie.


Unfortunately, all these muffins weren't for me. Sidney was preparing for the Winter Farmers' Market tomorrow.

We were then invited to dinner at Aladdin Cafe. About 30 seconds after the invite, I was already there. I was so excited that I jumped so high that when I landed, I was right outside of Aladdin Cafe!

We started off with some appetizers. This included some hummus and pita/naan...


...and some raja dip with deep fried pita/naan.


I also ordered some lentil soup because delicious.


I then got a gyro meat and hummus plate, because delicious.


I ordered some more pita/naan, and constructed the Dream Bite:


But why didn't I just order a gyro? Quite simply, I like to more accurately control the ratios of hummus, gyro meat, and pita/naan in each bite. This is the easiest way to do just that.

And if you know anything about Lawrence, you know that Aladdin Cafe is right across the street from Sylas and Maddy's. Given the applicable law of the universe, we headed there next.


This was a very good way to celebrate the end of my classes at KU.

No comments:

Post a Comment