Friday, November 11, 2016

Burger Redo

I'll try to keep this one as short as possible. I didn't eat breakfast before my chemistry lab because I forgot. After my lab, I went to get gas and stumbled upon an Italian job. 


And although I don't particularly like the design and styling of the Ghibli, I still enjoy seeing somewhat exotic cars like Maseratis.


When I got home, I started my food intake for the day with a biscuit.


Remember Tay's Burger Shack from a little while back? Well, tonight I convinced Sidney to accompany me there. I said that I would absolutely go back, and a week later I am!


Naturally, I got the exact same thing as last time. A quadruple burger with extra cheese, caramelized onions, and bacon.



I also didn't tell Sidney that the burgers were made with grass fed beef, since she's had bad experiences with it in the past. She may well have seen the numerous signs advertising that the beef is grass fed, but she agreed that the burgers were good. I call that a success.

We then headed to my parents' house, where I delighted in some cherry ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment