Monday, November 7, 2016

Barbecue, Reunions, Ice Cream

I was running a tad low on brotein bars, so I took emergency action. 


I then took a minute during the day to kick my feet up and enjoy the weather and the view.


On my way home, I had some sugary snacks.


I then noticed that Mother Nature had been partaking in the art of graffiti on our deck.


Later in the evening, I met a friend for barbecue at my favorite barbecue place in Kansas City.


I got a brisket and pulled pork sandwich with fries.



I haven't seen this bro for a long time, and it was nice to catch up with him. The most interesting thing about Ray is that he's an engineering student, he's been doing co-ops and internships, he's been dealing with rockets and fine electronics, and everything he says goes so far over my head that I'm not even sure he knows what he's talking about. But it's always interesting.


After eating at the Joe's Kansas City Olathe location, we headed across the street to the Sylas and Maddy's Olathe location. That was convenient!


I got chocolate fudge brownie and DaBomb, but ray was having a tough time deciding what to get.


Eventually, he got a five flavor sample in a waffle cone. Maybe next time he'll be able to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment