Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Maybe I should move to Buffalo...

To stay on the track of cutting back, I didn't even eat breakfast this morning. I went to Sprouts after school, and the candy corn looked particularly inviting. And since it's October, I decided that I'd go ahead and get some. 


I was then about to leave to meet my parents for dinner at the Legends, so I grabbed a handful of candy corn, admired the sunset for a minute, and then hit the road.


I met my parents at Danny's Bar and Grill. We started off with some fried mushrooms with ranch.


There's fungus amongus! (I had to, sorry)


Then, I ordered a crispy chicken sandwich Buffalo style with ranch. Sound familiar? Good. This is almost the exact same thing I got at The Cheesecake Factory 2 days ago. The difference here is that it also came with bacon! By this point, it should be obvious that I really enjoy Buffalo chicken-themed foods.


And it came with onions, too!


I poured on the Buffalo sauce and ranch, and I wasn't shy about it either.


That's a beautiful thing, and just look at that toasted bun!


We also got some macaroni and cheese, which was also good. But the sandwich was just as good if not maybe a little bit better than the one from 2 days ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment