Friday, October 7, 2016

Best Way to Start the Day

A double chocolate banana muffin smashed in the car moments before a chemistry lab is just about as good as it gets. 



Later, in said chemistry lab, I had the pleasure of running some very colorful samples via TLC.


See how pretty? I'll bet that you'll never guess what these different colored compounds are.


After my long day in the lab, I had a brotein shake to lift my spirits.


When I got home, I found a giant loaf of bread, and that really lifted my spirits. Seriously, if you're ever feeling down for any reason, try eating some bread. It works like a charm.


I paired this bread with some leftover hot wings from a few days back. What a great dinner! At this point, I think I may be turning into a piece of Buffalo chicken.


I had my ranch with me, and I was ready to go. Full gains ahead!


I supplemented my salty dinner with some sweet peaches.


And some more orange soda from that day at Mass Street Soda. I had the orange one.


No comments:

Post a Comment