Thursday, October 6, 2016

Maybe I'm actually from Buffalo...

The next day wore on and on, and finally I had my brotein bar in the middle of my fourth class of the day.


It was a great little boost to get me through that last class.


I was then informed that we would be eating at Johnny's tonight, to which I jumped with glee. Guess what I ordered.

Yep, I got the chicken strips Buffalo style with fries. Surprise, surprise.


I also got some ranch and some mayonnaise. You know, mayonnaise is surprisingly good on fries and buffalo chicken strips. Seriously, you should try it sometime.


Just about everyone else had ordered pizza, and when they inevitably had leftovers, I was there to save the day.


We waited until we got home to have dessert, because when we did, it was cake and ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment