Thursday, October 27, 2016

Late Nite Burger Delivery

I decided to take advantage of leftovers and have real food for breakfast this morning.


I walked outside and was greeted by a thick fog. It was weird because this was pretty late in the morning.


I then resorted to non-real food for lunch.


And again for a mid-afternoon snack.


The unfortunate thing about today is that I had a test at 2000. This means that I didn't get the opportunity to go home after my last class. I went straight to the computer lab to study. But that means that I would go without food for almost 12 hours. But that's not really a good thing to do right before a test.


Luckily, Sidney was my savior. She so graciously brought me a Baconator and fries from Wendy's.


That's what I call clutch!!


After my test, I came home and smashed some cheesy ranch potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment