Monday, October 24, 2016

Strip For Me!

After all that meat, I was in a carb deficit, so I attempted to rectify that situation with a fried cinnamon roll. It helped a little.


When I was on my home from my ecology lab, I spotted a sick individual.


And when I finally got home, I decided to rekindle the frying kick I've been on of late. I breaded up some chicken tenders and tossed them into some hot oil.


They were looking good!


That's a pile of chicken strips right there!


I got a plate's worth and grabbed my ranch. I was ready.



These were better than the last time, but they still weren't the best chicken strips I've ever had. And if they're not the best, what's the point? It takes so much effort to make them that they should be the best. The only problem is that to make them better, you have to keep trying. Darn the luck!


Afterward, I finished up the few remaining rings that were left.


I also had some lime jello. All that brotein and lack of carbs is catching up to me.


Look at the jiggle!


Look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment