Monday, September 12, 2016

We Went Boatin'

The start of another week saw the return of the brotein bar breakfast. 


Today, my ecology lab headed out to the Field Station to collect data on a small lake. For this, we loaded up into several boats and shoved off.


One of the professors was kind enough to bring some animal crackers, and by some, I mean a big tub for each boat! I started off with one...


...and probably ended up eating at least 200. The tub was practically empty, and there were only 5 of us in the boat, only three of whom were eating them!

When I got home, I decided to test my hypothesis that the butter chicken was lacking enough cream. To test this, I warmed it up in a pot and added some more cream.


I got some more naan and rice...


...and a big bowl of doctored butter chicken.


After gathering gustatory data, performing several statistical tests, and interpreting the results, I can summarily say that I reject the null hypothesis! The cream really made it so much better. I'm still not sure it was as good as the cook off, but we're getting there.

I then went up and did some studying and homework. I put on my fancy earmuffs to block out the world.


Do you think I have enough allergy medicine??


No comments:

Post a Comment