Friday, September 16, 2016

More Free Food???

This pretty much sums up my life. A brotein bar and a box of tissues. Especially during allergy seasons, in which I full participate. Looks like I've got all I need!


When I got to school, I found some more free street food. I was on a role! Granted this was in a stairwell and not actually on the street, but, eh, close enough.


I again decided to leave it. I have to watch my figure!

Upon arriving in my chemistry lab, I was excited to see that we had a guest TA this week!


After that 3 hours of mercy, I replenished my crazed brain with some more brotein.


When I got home, I found this:


I was very impressed by someone's ability to construct a sunflower out of bread. I was also very thankful that someone had constructed a sunflower out of bread. Moreso, I was thankful that someone had made bread. And left it at my house. So I could eat it. And I did.


With butter.

I also had half a cookie because cookie.


Oh, and some lemon heads because sugar.


Finally, it was time for some real food! I got some macaroni and cheese...


...and ate some more bread with it!


The parts with the  sunflower seeds (how fitting!) was especially good!


There were many more bites that looked like this, rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment