Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Free Food???

Another day, another brotein bar. 


While walking to class, I found some free street food:


That's a lot of carbs, but I begrudgingly passed on the offer.

After a couple classes, I made my way to the computer lab where I went over some homework that was due later in the day. I also had lunch.


After my third class, I shotgunned another brotein bar in preparation for my biochemistry exam in 15 minutes.


I found it interesting that in the exam, students were discouraged from asking for clarification.


When I got home, I had some more leftover butter chicken with naan and rice.


When Sidney got home, we went and picked up Chinese takeout. We both got beef and broccoli.


We also each had our fortune cookies.


I don't remember what mine said, but I'm sure it was important.

No comments:

Post a Comment