Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dinner Burritos Again!

It was an early morning brotein bar kind of day. Getting to class by 0800 really isn't a lot of fun, but having my brotein bars by my side sure make it better.


That's actually all I ended up eating for most of the day. Sometimes I just get in this groove at school and I either forget to eat or I don't have time. Either way, that means that I can get huge at dinner! Let's begin.

I started off with some fancy European style butter (whatever that is).


I put a generous amount in a pan...


...and invited some friends.


Pretty soon, these friends were all getting along so great. It was like they were born to be one.


After the addition of my secret ingredient (heavy cream), they were done. Let's recap the dinner burrito steps from yesterday.

First, dump some meat on there.


Then eggs.


Then cheese.


Finally, wrap it up.


It's that easy! Today, I decided to cut it in half to try to get a better presentation. I'll say that worked pretty well:


And that was that. I ended up not getting as huge as I thought. Sometimes when you go so long without eating, you just don't feel like eating that much. Stomach shrinkage, curse you!

No comments:

Post a Comment