Friday, September 23, 2016

I Licked a Wrapper

Yes, it's true. I'm a wrapper licker. But I had to. I mean, I would've lost a lot of brotein if I hadn't. 

Let me explain. 

You see, I didn't have time to eat breakfast before school this morning, so I grabbed a brotein bar to go. When it came time for lunch, I excitedly dug the brotein bar out of my backpack.


You see, the only problem was that is was a very hot day. Unfortunately for me, things tend to melt as temperatures increase. Just ask water around 0 degrees C. My brotein bar was no different. I opened it up to find this:


There looked to be like half the bar still left in the wrapper. This was unacceptable. The easiest and least messy way to remedy this situation was to lick the wrapper. So I did. I REGERT nothing!! On a side note, warm brotein bars are actually quite delicious.

When I got home, I had yet another half of a cookie.


For dinner, we went to Johnny's. Always a good time. Always a huge time. Well, sort of. Not that huge.

We started off with some chips and cheese dip. I didn't have that much.


Then it was time for the main attraction. I ordered what I always order. Chicken strip basket Buffalo style with ranch and french fries. Oh yes.


Such a beautiful sight they are to behold:


And they're even more enjoyable to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment