Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I can's get enough carbs!

I started off the day with a brotein bar. Nothing new. But maybe this means that today would be a nice, brotein-filled day. 


Let's see...

When I got to class, my professor surprised us with a special guest.


This little lady was perfectly content to hang out on her little flower. A member of the Thomisidae family of spiders, this crab spider was very poised and was happy to pose for pictures. She did, at one point though, dismount her flowery perch to explore the mysteries of my notebook. She took particular interest in the spiral binding, which she claimed as hers.

After this arachnid encounter, I headed to the computer lab to get some homework done. I also took this time to have my wholesome lunch.


After my two remaining classes, I returned to my car and had a quick afternoon snack. Brotein for DAYS!


Deciding that I had had enough brotein for the day, I immediately had some carbs upon returning home.


I then decided to make a variation of the dinner burrito that has become so popular (in my own head). Instead of whipping up some scrambled eggs, I decided to use some left over macaroni and cheese. So on it went...


...followed by the traditional chorizo...


...and, given that the macaroni and cheese already had cheese in it, I decided not to add more cheese. Thinking back on this, I still should've added more cheese, because one can never have too much cheese!

But, sadly, I didn't add more cheese. I wrapped it up and went on my way.



And even though it didn't have as much cheese as it could have had, it was still good. I will say, though, that I prefer the traditional dinner burrito with scrambled eggs.

All the chorizo I eat gave me once more the feeling of having eaten proportionately more brotein than carbs (even though that's probably not the case at all), so I took care of that feeling REAL quick.


And then, because GAINS, I had some chicken legs and more carbs.


It was a good day of eating...so far. That's right, I wasn't even close to being done. Shame on you for thinking so.

It was time for dessert! That would consist of more pie, ice cream, and whipped cream. Sadly, though, the picture below is what Sidney and I split. I wish I could've eaten it all, but I'm a generous person (maybe).


But here's what I ate, in much more detail.

Peach pie:


Vanilla ice cream with whipped cream.


Alternate bite of pie with bite of ice cream for maximal results.

No comments:

Post a Comment