Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cream Cheese Best Cheese

In light of my carb intake over the last few days, I decided that a brotein bar would make the perfect breakfast today.


And the perfect lunch.


But once I got home, I realized that I was just being silly. I realized that I was just overreacting, so I delighted in enjoying a cinnamon roll.


And some pumpkin gummies. (On a side note, Sprouts has the best gummy candy I've ever had. It's just so soft and it tastes amazing)


Then, feeling a tad lazy, I decided to bake up a Home Run Inn pizza. This isn't the mark of ultimate laziness, though, since these pizzas are so good.


Also, I wasn't as lazy as possible in that I decided to draw inspiration from gourmet pizza places and add a special ingredient.


Oh yes, cream cheese. I don't know why I never thought of this before, but that doesn't matter. I know about it now. I shall now take advantage of this newfound knowledge.


I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but cream cheese is just good. I mean, it's good on bagels, it's good on crackers, it's good as a frosting, it's good as a cake, and now it's good on pizza. Seriously, cream cheese just seems to make anything and everything better.

I got three slices of pizza...


...and some three cheese macaroni and cheese.


You know, I know this isn't exactly a gourmet home-cooked meal, but let me tell you it's hard to beat a meal like this. It's just so easy and so tasty.


I even got a little crazy toward the end.


I actually toned it down for dessert. All I had were a few lemon heads.


No comments:

Post a Comment