Friday, August 12, 2016

To the lake we go!

I wanted to spend a nice weekend at the lake, but before we headed up there, I had some breakfast and lunch to eat. 

For breakfast, I had one of those tasty Sunbelt bars.


And for lunch, I fell back on my Old Faithful brotein bar.


At this point, we left for the lake. We got there just in time for a beautiful sunset.


With the sunset as a backdrop, we got started on dinner.

We had some chips and salsa appetizers.


Then we had the main course. This consisted of some sea salt vinegar chips, some thick bread, and a myriad of brats.


Okay, by a myriad of brats, I mean we had cheddar brats and regular brats. But that's still a good two to choose from. I used the thick bread as a bun for the brats.


For dessert, I had a couple marshmallows.


I was conserving the rest of the dessert foods for the next couple nights. Oh, you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment