Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I did some baking!

I had a nice and relaxing brotein bar for breakfast. And no, I didn't bake it. That comes later.


I then had some prunes for lunch. I didn't bake these either. That comes still later yet.


Then I baked some cookies. Yes, I baked these. This is that part.


I'm still in pursuit of perfecting my cookie making, so of course I had to sample one.


SUCCESS!!! I have finally made a cookie that is on par with Sidney's. And I did it with no help. I mixed all the ingredients, I scooped all the cookies, and I baked them all by myself. Go me!

Just look at that perfect texture:


These were so good. I initially saved half of the cookie dough until Sidney got home so that she cook scoop and bake it her way if mine had been subpar. But since mine were good, I went ahead and baked the rest of the cookies myself right before dinner.


And of course I had to sample one from the current batch.


And of course I had to sample one from the current batch. Success yet again.

I then got started on the dinner I would be baking.


Okay, so this isn't really baking so much as it is warming, but still. It required a hot oven.


In the meantime, I decided that I needed to sample a cookie with some milk.


A little while later, the pizza was fully baked, I mean, warmed.


I have to say, it actually looked really good.


I had heard good things about this pizza, so I had high hopes. I got to cutting.


The entirety of my dinner was simply 4 slices of pizza.


This frozen pizza, a meat lovers variety consisting of pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon, truly was better than the very common fast food delivery pizzas. I would seriously buy this over those any time. It's comparable in price, it takes 20 minutes to bake, and it tastes better. Why would I ever order delivery again? My freezer will always have a couple of these pizzas ready and waiting. This is only my very humble opinion, but I consider myself a bit of a pizza snob, so I feel confident in my proclamations. Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment