Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hang Loose, Bro!!

Market = Breakfast Burrito.






Lunch = more prunes!


Snack = more peach rings.


After a good day at the Market, we had a Caramel Pretzel Brownie left. Being a rare leftover, we took full advantage!


Sidney and I split it while we were on the way to my parents' house.

Once there, my mom and I did some tax free shopping. I got some shoes. Then we went back to our favorite place - Sprouts. There, we got some dark chocolate covered pecans and blueberries. When we got home, I wasted no time digging in.


I started with a single pecan and blueberry. I ended up with probably 3 blueberries and 4 pecans. So, so good.

For dinner, I suggested that we return to Longboards, which is a southern California-inspired restaurant serving wraps and bowls.


Upon glancing at the menu, you know it's going to be a good day when you see something called the "OG Menu." I among fellow bros!


Of the OG wraps listed, I opted for the 619 (San Diego area code) but without the olives. Also, OG wraps are bigger than the "regular" grilled wraps. By how much? Take a look...


Sidney and my mom ordered regular grilled wraps, but I'm OG so I ordered an OG.


As far as the grilled wrap goes...again, take a look.


The combination of steak, shrimp, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, pico de gallo with lots and lots of cilantro, guacamole, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle ranch were incredible. Look at this wonderfulness:


I've known for a while that this place is really good. I mean, I've eaten here several times before. I took Andrew here a while ago and he really liked it. I was still really impressed with it tonight, and it was even better than I remembered it to be. I officially want to eat here like every week now.

Fortunately for me and unfortunately for my long dead detox, Sidney couldn't quite finish her wrap. She deemed it not enough to save, so she generously gifted the remnants to me.


She had ordered the Cabo Chicken, which is essentially some chicken, chipotle ranch, and in this case mozzarella cheese, among a few other things. It was good, but it couldn't compare to my amazing combination of broteins and gains!

No comments:

Post a Comment