Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wonderful Leftovers

Now I really needed a detox! After all that lasagna, bread, cake, and ice cream, I needed to simply eat less. I started my day with a brotein bar. 


I had another for lunch.


I then went back to my to visit my parents while I still have some time off before school starts. My mom got off work early and we decided that it was a great day for some tennis.

I carbed up slightly with some of these.


They're actually really good!


Not bad on the carb front either! Plenty of carbs with not too much sugar.


There was also a leftover chicken strip in the fridge, so I had that too. I needed some brotein after all!


Then my mom and I went and played some tennis.


It was a little hot, but for some reason we just didn't feel that oppressed by the heat, nor did we really get all that thirsty or tired. It had been a while since we had played, but we were out there for well over an hour, just hitting away. We had a really good time, I didn't get all that angry (which is a big deal when I play tennis), and we both played well for not having played in a while. It was just really nice.

For dinner, we still had some ground beef left, so we made a few more burgers.


The main reason for making these burgers was so that we could have some more of that Freddy's sauce we made the other night.


I also brought along some lasagna and garlic bread!!


My parents were equally as blown away by the lasagna as I was last night. And today, it may have been even better! Pasta always gets better with age, and this was no different. I was again blown away with how good it was, even after having eaten it less than 24 hours ago! There was a little bit left, so I split it with my dad.


I'm still in awe over this lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment