Thursday, August 4, 2016

Perpetual Mind Blow

I had a couple more brotein bars today, for breakfast and lunch, in my yet ongoing attempt to detox. 


And since the cake turned out to be so good, Sidney and I kept our leftovers all to ourselves. While this wouldn't normally be a problem at all, she had already promised her sister a piece. To remedy this situation, we went to Billy Vanilly and got her a strawberry cupcake.


While we were there, Sidney couldn't pass up on getting a cupcake herself. She decided to try the wedding cake cupcake. She so graciously let me have a couple bites.


It was really good, and exactly how I remember classic wedding cake tasting. I now want to attempt to make my own version of a wedding cake. It was really good!

Later, we got to baking cookies for the Market, and it was getting late and I still had not eaten dinner, so I had a pick me up.


I also had our Frankencookie to look forward to.


This week, it was mostly Devil's Chocolate. I'm not complaining!



I also found a wayward fortune cookie, so I had that too, because cookie.


It was a actually a really deep "fortune" this time!


When I finally got back home, we still had lasagna leftovers!! Yay!!!!!!!! We also had some chicken thighs leftover from who knows when.


I got some ranch for the chicken thighs.


But enough about those chicken thighs. This lasagna though! It was so good that I went back and got a little more (yes, there was more!). I also got some leftover garlic bread and naan because why not.


I piled a piece of lasagna with a big piece of Italian sausage and generous portions of ricotta and mozzarella on top of a piece of garlic bread.


Okay, now I'm officially convinced. This is the best thing that we have ever made. Seriously. I am fully confident and comfortable saying that. At least nothing I have ever made has ever been this good. It's been days, and I still can't believe how good this is. Every time I taste it my mind is reblown. Why can't everything I make be this good?! I guess I can blame it on my quest for brotein! When in doubt, blame the cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment