Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just Some Leftovers

These silly brotein bars don't know what's good for them! This morning I found one hiding in the toaster oven! If they're not careful, they're going to find themselves a puddle of gains!


Like previous days, I again found myself firmly planted in the computer lab. This time, for my lunch snack, I treated myself to some PB2.



But like yesterday, when I needed a mid-afternoon snack, I found solace in a brotein bar. They're always there for me.


For dinner, I just had some leftovers. I tried to go a little lighter today in light of yesterday. Plus, I knew that I would be going hard yet again tomorrow with my parents.


I had some leftover roast...


...and some leftover gyro meat and more hummus.


I was tempted to eat a donut, but only because I want them out of our house!


Let the digesting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment