Thursday, May 26, 2016

Taco The End

Today, I was more able to control what food I ate and how much brotein and calories came with it. 

I started off with a brotein bar, which has nutrition information posted. 


I then helped Sidney bake cookies, and this happened to be the once instance of slight uncertainty. I had a small, small piece of surplus cookie dough, a small bite of an odd numbered oatmeal cookie, and about half of a frankencookie.


It was part Devil's Chocolate and part Chocolate Chip Walnut Oatmeal. This was actually the first properly baked Sidney cookie I've eaten all year, and I only ate about half!

For dinner, I heated up the last remaining taco burger patties. These were 4 ounces each of 93% lean ground beef, and one of them had Kraft Sharp Cheddar American cheese on top. 


Then I baked a pre-packaged teriyaki pork tenderloin with nutrition information included. 





It was 18 ounces, with about 130 calories for every 4 ounces. So, total this thing had about 585 calories for a little over a pound of pork. This seemed surprisingly low to me, but whatever. I ate it all, save for a small piece I donated to a worthy cause (Sidney). It was actually quite delicious!

I also had a little Buffalo sauce with the burgers and the tenderloin, because Buffalo sauce = happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment