Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Blowing Cold

I got up this morning to run with my mom around our neighborhood. In order to prep for such an energy expenditure, and to try to stave off too much atrophy, I shoveled some pecans and chocolate covered almonds into my mouth.


We then went for our run. It was a beautiful morning. It wasn't too hot, not too cold, either. It was a little humid, but a little sweat never done hurt nobody!

To prevent any further muscle loss, I made some breakfast. I sauteed some onions with 4 ounces of the chicken leftover from last night.


Then I whipped up 3 eggs with some sour cream and threw them in.


A couple minutes later and after the addition of some shredded and Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, I had breakfast.



I ate the remaining 4.4 ounces of chicken with some honey mustard to complement my omelette egg thingy.


I then went back to bed and slept until 1300. I regret nothing.

When my dad got home, we went and picked up my car. The A/C worked perfectly, and hopefully it stays that way with the heat predicted to be imminent.

We then attempted to decide what to do for dinner. It came down to either Church's Chicken and their new Honey Butter Biscuit chicken tenders or the classic LC's Hamburgers. We chose the latter.




I had about 926 calories left today, and I didn't want to completely blow my cut. So I went light. I ordered a single bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions.





That's only 1.4 pound of meat with a slice of cheese and two strips of bacon. But this combination doesn't taste as good anywhere else. This is one of the best places to get a burger that I know of.

I did steal a few of my mom's fries.


I also sampled an onion ring and a couple fried mushrooms.



And I also tried the ranch, which was quite peppery, but in a really good way.

And apparently you have to be a chemistry major to know what the heck you're drinking.


But this was an extremely satisfying meal, especially since I don't think I went too far over my calorie limit.

My dad did get a soft serve twist cone...


..of which I had a small taste. It was another good day, and seriously, LC's is one of the best places to get a burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment