Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Burger Wednesday

I again threw a couple wrenches in the veritable cogs of my diet. I returned to my brotein shake breakfast, but I added a little somethin' somethin'...


BOOM! That's right, I added some good ol' peanut powder. It's just like peanut butter, but only more powdery! I will say, though, that when mixed with my chocolate brotein, it's like drink a peanut butter cup. Alright, that may be a bit of a stretch, but it was good. Plus it was a brotein boost to boot! The only caveat of this peanut powder was that it didn't mix as well as my brotein, so there were little powder pockets precariously present throughout my shake.

For lunch, I had the last of my chocolate deluxe brotein bars. But that means that there's a surprise in store for tomorrow...!

For a little snack, I had about a quarter cup's worth of mixed nuts, like almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, and maybe some other kinds of nuts that I can't remember.

For dinner, I found 4.5 pounds of ground beef in the fridge.


Ahhh... nothin' better than a big ol' plate o' meat. It's even better in ball form. I patted this protein into patties and placed them on the George Foreman grill.

A short time later, I had this...


A burger with cheese and onion. Simple but good.

An even shorter time later, this popped up in front of me...


I had to practice bun conservation since Sidney still hadn't gotten back from school, so I used a slice of bread instead. In total, I had two 6-oz patties, although they weighed less after cooking.

Sidney's aunt Lisa dropped by later and surprised me with some carbs.


Luckily, I still had some wiggle room in my calories for the day!


I only ate about half of this snack since I shared it with Sidney.

But... stay tuned for tomorrow. It should be a goooooood time!

No comments:

Post a Comment