Saturday, May 21, 2016

Big Lake

Up early again for the Market, and that means one thing:






After the Market, I had some of that chicken that I grilled up last night.


10 ounces, to be exact.

But throughout this past semester of school, I had developed a longing to get back up to Big Lake. Every time I smelled a fire, I thought of Big Lake. Every time I saw a boat, I thought of Big Lake. I just wanted to go up to the lake, smell a bonfire, go for a boat ride, and just simply relax. I wanted to relax knowing I didn't have an exam next week or any homework due. I just wanted to relax, and now that school is temporarily over, that is exactly what I did.



For dinner, we grilled some brats.


I also had another leftover taco burger patty with some Velveeta cheese.

It just felt nice to be back at the lake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment