Monday, May 16, 2016

Eggs, Chicken, Pork, Chocolate

This morning, I had a couple of over easy eggs, so graciously cooked by Sidney. She even put cheddar cheese on them!


A little later, we went to my parents' house. They had some leftovers from Winslow's BBQ. One of their favorites were the smoked wings. I had a sample.


I agree, it was tasty.

I also found some cookies made by one of my mom's coworkers. It was made with vanilla pudding mix. It was also pretty good. I liked that it was tiny, so it didn't have a million calories and carbs.


For dinner, I had some more leftovers from Winslow's. This time it was a sampling of their ribs. While not quite fall-off-the-bone, the rub and the barbecue sauce was really good.


I also had a spinach salad with french fried onions, hard boiled eggs, and Italian dressing. to round it all out, I had a baked potato with some garlic pepper.

For dessert, I had a square and some extra credit of 72% dark chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment