Friday, March 4, 2016

Sghetti!

I was bad today. I skipped the gym. But despair not, for I will make up for it tomorrow. More details to come.

But, in light of this skippage, I was able to return home earlier than normal. This means that I didn't need to eat as many brotein bars as usual. In fact, I only had two! One of them was for breakfast, and the other was for pre-lunch.

But on to the good stuff. When I got home, I found leftovers from last night's dinner. I ate them,


Then I met a puppy. This puppy weighed 20 pounds. I might mention this puppy is a Great Dane. His name is Jack Daniels.


Later on, for dinner, is was carbs galore. There was spaghetti, meat sauce, garlic bread, and salad. To the salad I added croutons, Parmesan, and ranch. It was good.


To the spaghetti I added meat sauce and Parmesan. And as a side I had bread. It was good.


I got more.


To celebrate my gym skippage, I had dessert. It was a big cookie. It was good.


I only had a small slice.


With gelato.


It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment