Wednesday, March 2, 2016

MMmmmmm

When I went into the pantry this morning to load up on brotein bars, I quickly realized that I needn't pack any for later. I had other plans for lunch/preworkout! I ate two brotein bars for breakfast and headed off for school.


Fast forward to right around noon. Remember those cookies from yesterday? Remember how I said that I had gotten four bags, but that I only ate one? Well, here is where the other three come into play.


Yes, that's right. For lunch/preworkout today, I would consume three bags and six cookies total. This should allow me to go extra hard and lift more and get more huge in the gym. 


You're looking at 6 cookies, 960 calories, 141 grams of carbs, 75 grams of sugar, 42 grams of fat, and a modest 12 grams of brotein.

It's those 75 grams of sugar that I was really interested in. Immediately after eating these six cookies, I walked briskly to the gym, grabbed a bench, and got to work. Call it a sugar rush, broscience, or the placebo effect, but I ended up hitting a PR on bench. This is especially nice since I suffered a minor setback last week. But, no matter! Power to the cookies!

I had a scoop of my waning stores of brotein powder after my workout. 

When I got home, I really bro-ed it up. I found some chocolate chocolate chip cookies, so I ate one to recover. 


I then combined the previous couple of days' meals for a nice and tasty recovery and gains meal. Homemade chicken noodle soup with mashed potatoes...


...was complemented with a little Zuppa Toscana on top.


Afterwards, I had some more recovery and gains for dessert. I grabbed a bowlful of M&Ms.


And although this bowl may not appear to be all too full of candy-coated chocolate, rest assured that is was indeed a rather sizable portion of huge.

I also ended up having another chocolate cookie. So that brings my total on the day to eight chocolate cookies of varying origin. I'm huge, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment