Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pasta Me Crazy

A day that would become something grandiose in scale would start unassuming, with expectations curbed to a minimum. A brotein bar jump started my metabolism, and from there some more bars of various macronutrient content kept me alive a little longer. I labored away on occasionally trivial burdens (physics homework) while impatiently awaiting the time at which my final class of the day would begin. While on campus I subsist on those aforementioned varying bars. Needless to say, I become reasonably longing of more substantial edibles. That being said, these bars get me through the day with ease while allowing me to pack light.

 
But...after my last class, wrought with gustatory strife, I waste no time finding more those more substantial edibles. Today, I was met with what would transform this unassuming day into the grandiose production that it was.


BOOM. That is all. 

Even though I didn't lift a single weight today, I ate mostly carbs. I've fully committed myself to a lifestyle of getting huge (at least for now). This amazing dinner consisted of a creamy, cheesy, zesty, chickeny pasta with some wonderfully seasoned bread. I feel huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment