Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Same Bro, Same Bro

I'm not one to complain about food (unless it involves a tomato or pickle), and I won't be doing that today. However, I know that variety is the spice of life. Unfortunately, I don't have the desire nor the financial backing to dine at 5-star restaurants every day. Or fast food restaurants for that matter. So what does that leave? Leftovers! Leftovers are a polarizing entity within the culinary community. Some people love them, and some hate. In my opinion, there are certain foods that only get better with age, to a point. Most pasta dishes, for example, are tastier the next day. They increase likewise, and should only be thrown away when fuzzy stuff starts growing on the surface. But other leftovers have a place in my heart too. Brotein-heavy meals are always welcome to a bro trying to get huge, so when there are leftovers fitting this description, bros become happy bros. Today, I was a happy bro.

But first, the mundane. The unexciting, uninteresting, truly dull part of today must be mentioned, if not for more than simple formality's sake. If I were to ask almost anyone to guess as to the components of my breakfast and lunch, by now I'm sure darn near everyone could correctly guess.

Again I had two dark chocolate squares for breakfast, and two brotein granola bars for lunch.

For my first dinner, I revisited yesternight's offering. The egg, potato, ham, cheese, gravy, cottage cheese, and onion casserole. I had the chilled variant today as I was deep in study. It was almost as good cold as it was hot. Either way, this combination of gains mixed with some gains was delicious and packed with gains.


Later in the evening, for my second dinner, I revisited the dinner of a number of nights ago. It's another serving of gains with some gains mixed in.


I do not know when I may venture back out into the diversity-laden world of food, but when I do, I'll stuff my face and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment