Sunday, December 18, 2016

Winter Wonderland

This morning, my parents were feeling the breakfast vibe. I awoke to breakfast potatoes, eggs, bacon, and toast, oh my! 


I ordered two eggs, over easy. They were cooked perfectly.


I then supplemented my breakfast with a cookie.


Or three...


It had snowed a little more last night, and it made for a beautiful winter wonderland outside. You know, as much as I hate the cold, I really love snow. I was always fascinated by it as a kid, and I've always loved the way everything looks with a fresh coating of snow. And I always say, if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow. At least make everything pretty.


Sidney and I then trekked back across the state line. Once there, I decided that it was time for dinner, and that we had a lot of bread that I didn't want to waste. This led to me having a dinner of, yes, bread.


After the addition of a little (a ton) of butter, my dinner was all set!


And for dessert, I had some sweeter break aka a blueberry muffin.


And of course I had some milk to go with it.


But just look at that muffin! It's the perfect texture to go along with the perfect flavor! Sidney really knows how to make amazing muffins.


And I topped it all off with some mandarin orange salad.


It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment