Monday, December 19, 2016

Encore of Encore? And two LaFerraris!

This morning featured a perfect breakfast:


It then featured very little in the way of food until dinner. I was informed that we would be going out to eat. Where? Encore!


Apparently, I am quite the flirtatious individual. I simply asked the waiter if I could get a glass of just tapioca bubbles. He said that he wasn't sure he could do that, so I negotiated with him. I eventually conceded and ordered a mango smoothie and implored the waiter to give me as many bubbles as possible. This is what I ended up with:


It might be hard to tell, but there were a crap ton of bubbles in there! There were easily double the normal amount. I just saw this a result of me asking for such, but everyone else viewed it as a result of me flirting with the waiter. As proof, they pointed to the fact that nobody else that ordered a smoothie with bubbles got as much as me, but I pointed out that they didn't ask for extra. I did.

At the end of the day, I didn't care why or how I ended up with more bubbles, only that I did. I was the real winner here. We then ordered a couple appetizers, which consisted of crab rangoons and calamari with a couple different yummy dipping sauces.


And, again without looking at the menu, I ordered the beef teriyaki.


It comes served in a bamboo log with onions, peppers, mushrooms, and fried rice beneath. It's just so good.


And since Encore is on Mass, what does that mean???


Oh yes. This time at Sylas and Maddy's I experienced a wave of school spirit and pride for my alma mater, so I got Rock Chalk Jayhawk and Da Bomb.


We then went to Target so everyone else could do some shopping. While there, I found these gems:


If only they made them in adult sizes!

I then found these other gems:




I'll take the lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment