Friday, December 23, 2016

Puzzle Me This

Here's the puzzle that Sidney has been working on for the past few days. It's 1,500 very small pieces. I helped, particular with the edges, but I discovered something while doing so. While Sidney finds puzzles to be soothing and relaxing, I find them stressful and irritating. I am sure this is because I get so fixated on finding one specific piece that I eventually become irritated when I can't find it. Oh well, I guess puzzles aren't for everyone.


One thing that I find soothing is a Sidney blueberry muffin, so I had one for breakfast.


It really is perfection every time I eat one.


And I think without a structured schedule, I'm falling into the habit of eating something for breakfast and then not eating anything for dinner. And while this may not be an entirely new concept, today was no different. For dinner, I accompanied Sidney's family to El Potro for some good Mexican food.

We started off with a big basket of chips and a cup of salsa for everyone.


There was also a little cup of queso, but honestly I preferred the salsa. It was very rich with cilantro! I love me some good cilantro!

For my dinner, I got the special of the day, which was a crab and shrimp enchilada with double rice.


It was very good. Really, if you want consistently good Mexican food, it's hard to beat El Potro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment