Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Egg Finally Hatched!

I spent all day taking care of some important business, and Sidney so lovingly offered to make some eggs and potatoes for dinner. I couldn't resist! She cooked up some breakfast potatoes, she made some over easy eggs (I asked for 4 because I'm selfish, and huge), and she delivered perfectly. 


Soon it was a goopy mess of eggs whites, potatoes, and egg yolks. Mmmmmmm, yummy!


Next, since I always see people put ketchup on this stuff, and since I've never tried that before, I decided that I would add a splash of ketchup this time.


It was actually very good. I can see why people do this. The ketchup mixed really well with the runny egg yolks to create a unique flavor that itself went really well with the potatoes. Yay, new discovery!

I then decided that I would finish off the cola gummies, and at the same time I would put a dent in the candy corns.


I'm bound and determined to finish off those darn candy corns! And a little later, when Sidney asked me if we had any Reese's cups, I presented her with two of these babies:


I broke it out of its plastic and cardboard cage.


This thing is great. It's almost as big as my hand, and it's a Reese's peanut butter cup on steroids.


Unfortunately, they have been frozen for quite a while (probably since Easter), so cutting them was a bit challenging. Eventually, though, I was able to get a respectable wedge separated from the whole.


It tasted fine for having been frozen for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment