Friday, November 25, 2016

O Christmas Tree

Getting our Christmas Tree on the day after Thanksgiving has become a family tradition for my parents and I. This is largely because this is the first day the tree farm is open, and we want to avoid as much as possible all of the trees being reserved.

Looks like we found our tree!


Timber!



They always have the best hot chocolate at the tree farm! What makes it the best? Well, it's very sweet and not too hot!


My dad likes to show off by carrying a whole tree by himself.


And to celebrate getting our tree, we decided to use some coupons that my parents had.


Ahhh, it's been a while since I had eaten at PepperJax. It was good to be back.


I got the steak Philly with green peppers and onions. I also loaded up on a little au jus and some spicy ranch.


Just like I remember!


Sidney could only finish about half of hers, so she generously donated it to my huge campaign.


When we got back to my parents' house, I had some more pie and ice cream.


And then Sidney and I headed home, but not before a late night white cherry Icee run!


No comments:

Post a Comment