Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Huge Eve

It's getting to be that time in November. You know, that time where everyone's figures transform from hourglass into globe. My holiday hugeness will officially begin tomorrow with Sidney's family's Thanksgiving dinner. But today, I figured I'd get a little head start. I accidentally didn't eat anything until dinner, so my head start was already at a disadvantage. Luckily, when I got home from school, I found these chocolate covered pecans and blueberries:


And then I found some bread and butter:


And then Sidney baked a pie.


Unfortunately, this was for tomorrow, so we couldn't eat it now. Fortunately, though, we still had a surplus of heavy cream, so we made alfredo again, but this time with bowtie pasta.


Oh yes. The bowtie pasta actually made it much easier to eat.


And after all those carbs, I needed to balance it out with some...

...more carbs!!


HUGENESS inbound.

No comments:

Post a Comment