Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Encore! Encore!

I grabbed a brotein bar to go this morning, and ate it while walking to class.


I then proceeded to unintentionally starve myself for the remainder of the school day. Normally I would say that's alright because I'm getting lean, but I had an intramural tennis match today. So, about 30 minutes before my match, I had 4 servings of PB2.


Would this be enough??


It ended up being just enough. My tennis match lasted at least 2 hours and ended just as it was getting too dark to see. I prevailed, and then headed straight to Encore to meet Sidney and her family for dinner, sweat-soaked clothes and all.

We started off with some fancy fried spring roll looking things. They were good.


But then it was time yet again. Remember the beef teriyaki? Yeah, it was so good that I didn't even hesitate to order it again.


Oh yeah, I also got another mango smoothie with bubbles.


And, following the applicable law of the universe, we went to Sylas and Maddy's afterward. This time I got a new flavor called "Think Pink" along with Triple Fudge Brownie. No Da Bomb this time.


Here's what Think Pink included:


In case it's hard to read, it's cake batter ice cream with white chocolate macadamia cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment