Monday, September 26, 2016

Chicken and Cheese

What is an ideal breakfast food? Muffins! What did we happen to have this morning? Muffins!


The gloriousness of Sidney's muffins is without bound.


A milk is the perfect counterpart.


Just look at that perfect texture!


Summary of school day: my ecology lab went somewhere and took some measurements.

With that out of the way, we come to dinner. I had some more boneless chicken thighs, so I threw them on the grill.


I also had some left over thigh strips from yesterday that I didn't want to fry (I ran out of breading and didn't want to get more out). I grilled those up too.

I used barbecue sauce to make them taste even better.


To complement the chicken, we had some three cheese macaroni and cheese.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There really is a huge difference between original and three cheese macaroni and cheese. The three cheese kind is just sooo good. But you know what might make it better?


Sausage! I cut up a sausage and threw it on top of the mac and cheese. I also had another one just to eat with the chicken.


It was looking like a good dinner.


Then there was some more macaroni and cheese, because why not?


Then cookies happened.


Remember that law of the universe? It was followed.


No comments:

Post a Comment