Friday, July 29, 2016

I FORGOT To Eat!

In accordance with my plan to sort of make up for the previous week's appalling eating, I actually forgot to eat breakfast this morning. I know, I'm as shocked as you. I mean, how could I actually forget to eat? I don't know, but it happened. What's worse is that I didn't realize this until I got to school, at which time I realized that not only did I forget to eat breakfast, I also forgot to pack lunch! I'm going to be seriously lacking in brotein on my last day of summer classes. Oh well, at least I'm not eating as much as I have been! It looks like I'll be lean in no time. After all, not eating is the fastest way to getting lean. I should know. 

But I carried on, finishing all my Western Civ coursework once and for all. I was now officially done with my summer coursework! Now I've got 7 more classes staring me in the face, but that's not for another 3 weeks. I won't think about that right now. 

After leaving the computer lab, I spotted the MetLife blimp floating above the KU campus. It was just on a leisurely cruise about the eastern Kansas skies.   


When I got home, I walked into the backyard to find our old silver maple completely chopped up.


It needed it though. It was in bad shape. It was crippled and leaning towards the house. I'd rather lose the tree than lose the house. So bye bye tree. I hardly knew ye.

Now I had some mowing to do. This is no small task. Our yard is a little over 3 acres, which may not sound like a lot, but with only one 54" mower it can take awhile. With this in mind, I finally ate my first food of the day. For that, there was nothing better than a good ole' brotein bar!


This powered me through the mowing I did, but now I was getting ready to help a friend move a bunch of stuff from one office to another. For this physical labor, I needed another brotein bar. Then I headed in to town and did much moving. Afterward, it was nearing 2030, and I still hadn't eaten anything other than a couple of brotein bars. At this point I was getting super lean super quickly, but I still needed some substantial food. When I finally got home, I warmed up leftovers from yesterday. Essentially I had exactly the same dinner as last night, but with three chicken thighs instead of two.


There was the salad...


...and there was the chicken and potatoes.


Same as yesterday, but still just as good. The potatoes may have even been better today since I broiled them when I warmed them up. Overall, today was a pretty lean day!

No comments:

Post a Comment