Thursday, July 28, 2016

Did I eat enough candy?!

After the last week of eating with reckless abandon, I needed a return to my disciplined way of eating. To get this started again, I made the long-awaited return to my beautiful brotein bars. 


I had another for lunch. It was a good day so far!

Then it happened. Sidney broke out the gummi worms, and since these are the best gummi worms ever, I had to have one.


Well, even though Sidney put the remaining gummi worms away, I was no hooked on sugar yet again. Since I respected her right to her gummi worms, I dug back in to the Sour Patch Kids.


And since I was cooking dinner, I was in the kitchen, also known as the room with Sour Patch Kids. With the bag in plain sight, I couldn't resist.


I even succumbed to one of the remaining cookies. I just wanted to finish them off once and for all.


Then dinner was ready! We had some potatoes,


...some chicken,


...and some corn and salad.


The salad was a bagged Caesar, and it was good. Simple and delicious, just the way it should be.


That them was continued in the rest of dinner.


The corn was microwaved, the chicken was marinated and baked, and the potatoes were microwaved then pan fried.

A little later, I again had a bout of Sour Patch consumption. This time, though, I ended up finishing up the rest of the bag. There wasn't a small amount left.


Worth it. Someday, I'll stop eating so much. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment