Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Peanut Butter Brotein Time!

I had a slight pang of creativity this morning, so instead of simply eating my brotein bar and being happy, I concocted a little something extra. 


I whipped up some Jif reconstituted peanut butter, but what was I to do with it??


Spread it on top of a chocolate peanut caramel brotein bar, of course!


This was all I really ate for most of the day, but I ended up splitting my dinner into two separate meals. I got a bowl of green bean, potato, and kiolbasa for round one...


...and about an hour or so later I got round two!


Sidney then decided to get some ice cream, and I was very close to being tempted into getting a bowl myself. But I didn't give in; I simply settled on taking a spoonful from her bowl!


I savored the flavor and it was all I needed! This was definitely a get lean day!

No comments:

Post a Comment