Friday, June 24, 2016

Actual Literal Hamburgers

The last time I was in this computer lab I was experiencing feelings of immense anxiety and bouts of nervous hilarity. Today, I was calm. I didn't have a presentation to give, so I was feeling like a million deer. I sat back and relaxed and enjoyed my brotein bar in peace.


Later, after I had returned home, I enjoyed my second brotein bar, although this time it was while working on Western Civ.


Sometimes it's hard to decipher these translations of ancient writing. Oh well, I do my best.

For dinner, I went shopping in the deep freeze. I found some ground pork that was about 8 months old. This was made into burgers.


I then had the epic realization that these were actual hamburgers. Get it???

They were quickly joined by some 2 month old chicken.


I slathered some Velveeta-esque cheese over the top of everything.


This was by far my best decision of the day, let me tell you. Even with the cheese, 11 ounces of 91% lean ground pork that was cooked way to long (read: DRY) and 14 ounces of plain chicken breast still get a little tough to finish. I enjoyed the brotein overdose, but sheesh this stuff just doesn't taste good after eating so much of it.

What I really wanted I couldn't have, both for dietary reasons and because if I did I could potentially not live to see tomorrow.


I'm not just talking about Sidney's blueberry muffins, either. There were also her caramel pretzel brownies...


...and her double chocolate banana muffins.


I wanted it all IN MY BELLY!!! But unfortunately it's destined for the Market, where I'll be forced to watch other people enjoying these wonderful things, not to mention the nearly 80 cookies as well. Oh well, better for other people to eat them than me. I'm trying to get lean, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment