Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Heating Up!

This morning, I had a brotein fiber bar instead of my normal brotein bar. It was rather comfy when I found it lounging around.


I took a brotein bar with me when I headed in to school this morning. Unfortunately, when I got back to my car, I realized that I had left it in there to bake for 90 minutes in a car with an internal temperature I'm sure was north of 140 degrees F. I pondered how I would eat it and headed into the gym.


At this point, the chocolatey and caramely bar was essentially a liquid. Thinking of no way to quickly cool it down back to a solid state, I decided just to blast it. I ripped it open, curious of what I would find.


It was really gooey, but I powered through! And with no shame or public decency, I licked the wrapper as clean as I could!


I then proceeded to go through my exercises and workouts. I then walked out of the Church of Bro, and when I returned to my car, I found this.


Apparently, my mirror got tired of the heat and decided to take a nap.

But I had gains to make. Well, actually, I had atrophy to prevent!



And that I did with the help of brotein and BCAAs.

For dinner, I decided to finish off some leftovers. First up was the remaining Firecracker chicken.


Then I layered the remaining Butter chicken on top.


I poured the rest of the sauce from the Firecracker chicken on top and then threw on some more sesame seeds.

 At this point, my sesame seed habit is beyond fanciness. I really don't even know why I put them on this time. I mean, they chicken was at the point where it didn't look pretty any more, and no amount of sesame seeds were going to fix that. 

And seeing as I ate this at around 1700, and in my estimation fulfilling my daily calories, I was done eating. Eating this early when you can't eat again the rest of the day is a bad idea. Trust me. 

But on the bright side, one of my favorite shirts that had previously been stained was salvaged by Sidney's mom, whose artistry and expert placement has made it better than it ever had been.


No comments:

Post a Comment