Monday, June 13, 2016

Goin' Muddin'

My brotein bars had a nice relaxing start to the day.


My lunch brotein bar had a rather strenuous existence.


But after such strenuations, my brotein/BCAA shake helped with some recovery.


Any apparent product promotions are purely coincidental.


When I got home, I had a little snack.


It's only 80 calories, so I regret nothing.

Sidney had made some butter earlier in the day, so she had this left over:


I only had a small sip of buttermilk.

Sidney, determined to test my willpower, decided to heat up a biscuit and slather it with butter, which she ate in front of me.


My willpower bent slightly, but didn't break. I had a small bite and that was that.

Now was the part of the day I was looking forward to the most. Now was the part of the day where my willpower didn't need exercising. I could eat all of something without breaking the calorie bank. That something was a big teriyaki flavored pork tenderloin.


The tenderloin had less than 600 calories total and so much brotein that I easily hit my target. This tenderloin has the lowest calorie:brotein ration of any food I've eaten other than boneless skinless chicken breast and brotein powder.

This left me some room in my daily calorie allowance for some more tasties. I heated up another big piece of that garlic naan and got another generous portion of hummus. This is the perfect dinner for a high-brotein and calorie restricted diet.

I even had some room left over for this:



BOOM! What a day of eating. Good food, much brotein, and not many calories. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment