Friday, June 3, 2016

Birthday Cake Bonanza

Today brought with it another very unassuming, although scenic, start.


I then went and volunteered at the hospital.

Later in the day, I returned to Sidney's house, where her cousin was celebrating his 6th birthday. The food for the festivities included pulled pork with BBQ sauce, cole slaw...


...and some mac and cheese.


And, being a birthday party, there of course had to be cake! It was a white cake with whipped frosting.


Unfortunately, after I had had my piece, there was only one piece left. No one seemed to want it, so when Sidney offered to split it with me, I simply could not say no. So I had one and a half slices of cake. Come at me, bro!

I then met my mom so that she could deliver my golf clubs to me. We met in a parking lot near the Legends Outlets, and we decided to get a light meal at Arby's.


I got the basic crispy chicken sandwich, minus the tomatoes, of course.



It was pretty good, and definitely satisfied any cravings I may have had.

My mom ordered a couple sliders, and one of them was the Buffalo chicken one. She offered me a bite, so I accepted!


It was actually really, really good!! I could literally eat at least 10 of those things, but I won't. I'm not huge anymore, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment